In The Letter, Kramer poses for a painting for Jerry’s new girlfriend, Nina. The result? The masterpiece, The Kramer. But what if Seinfeld took place in an alternate reality where Cosmo was also Krampus, the Christmas demon? You’d get The Kramper!
With two obscure references in one, this holiday shirt from the multiverse is sure to confuse your relatives! Happy Festivus!
This parody artwork is a high-fidelity, hand-painted reproduction of the original portrait. Artist Oliver Guiney employed painstaking attention-to-detail, cross-referencing the Seinfeld episode to ensure accuracy.
- Product Details
- American Apparel Fine Jersey Crewneck T-Shirt
- 100% Cotton (Heather Grey contains 10% Polyester)
- Slim fit – tends to run small
- Double stitched
- Direct-to-garment, photo quality printing
- Made in the USA, sweatshop-free
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd²
- Made to Order